Firing up India
The Nando’s flame landed in India way back in 2010 and soon there were 3 Nando’s restaurants across the country. It didn’t take long for people to fall in love with the addictive taste of our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken and now we have 8 restaurants open in Punjab, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore. Nando's continues to spice up India with our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken and Afro-Portugese inspired sides. Come try some!
History of Nando’s in India
- 2010 - Nando’s launched in India and before long there were 3 Nando’s restaurants blazing across the country
- 2012 - Nando's opened three more restaurants in Ludhiana, ITPL Bangalore and Delhi DLF Promenade
- 2013 - Phoenix Mall was the first Nando's to open in Chennai, and we fired up in Elante Mall, Punjab and Cyber Hub, Delhi
- 2014 - Some of our fans are famous, Ravi Rampaul and the Royal Challengers Bangalore players visited Nando's Church street to fuel up on PERi-PERi and we fired up in Cannought place, Delhi.
- 2015- Nando's opened their second stunning restaurant in Chennai at Cathedral Road, Gopalapuram.
The Nando’s way